Wednesday

Drawing and/or Painting Workshops and/or Demo


Monet's 'Water Lillies'

"Drawing Workshop or Demo"
(all dry media)"

Learning how to draw inspired by the works of the great masters is a time-honored tradition. Emerge with frameable works in all of the mediums--- graphite pencil, colored pencil, chalk pastel and oil pastel.

"Painting Workshop or Demo"(all wet media)
Learning how to paint inspired by the works of the great masters is a time-honored tradition. Choose genre, painters, scale, mediums.

Am I coming to your town? Request me: padillapost@gmail.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

“Thanks for all your learned instruction shared in both drawing classes
this semester. I didn't expect to like using pastels...and now I do.
You opened the door of discovery to a new medium for me.”

Anonymous said...

“Cynthia Padilla’s classes fill to capacity every session, often the same students signing up for her every offering.”

Anonymous said...

I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed your art classes. They were the first classes I had ever taken and I was amazed that I could actually draw anything!
Thanks for your encouragement.

Anonymous said...

Those are demo's I'd love to participate in! Thanks for sharing